MA, PhD, Cert Ac (China), MBAcC
Julian Scott studied first in England at the International College of Oriental Medicine under Dr. van Buren, and then in Nanjing, China.
He has been treating children with acupuncture since 1976. In 1984 he started the Foundation for Traditional Medicine Children’s clinic, in Brighton England, a non-profit organisation for treating children with natural remedies. He moved to Seattle in 1996 to join the Northwest Institute for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and start a pediatric acupuncture clinic. He returned to England, and brought the treatment of children to Bath. He has given many courses on acupuncture in Europe, Israel and the USA.
Julian is the author, with Teresa his wife, of ‘Acupuncture in the Treatment of Children’, and of ‘Natural Medicine for Children’ and ‘Natural Medicine for Women’. He lives in Bath with his two daughters.
Therapies: Acupuncture, Herbalism, Children
- New Patient – £95.00 (1 Hour) *
- Follow Up – £70.00 (40 Minutes)
- Child – £70.00 (40 Minutes)
- Follow Up – £45.00 (20 Minutes)
- Concessions are available, please enquire.
* Visitors from out of the Bath area who are coming for a single consultation will require 20 minutes longer for their appointment, and will be charged accordingly.