- Andrew was recommended to me by my osteopath to complement the treatment I was getting for Back Pain. The class has not only helped with flexibility and pain reduction but also taught me methods to protect my back.Thank you Andrew for your good humour and patience from a complete Pilates novice!
– Steve, Digital Artist
- Hi Andy,
Thanks for this weeks exercises, it really helps me to remember and practice what we have done. I want to thank you for our great Pilates lessons. Honestly Andy, at 67 I thought my decorating days were over, but I have just finished five days doing just that. I was able to move much more like I used to, I am more supple and much stronger and confident in my body. I can’t imagine life without Pilates now!Alison [osteopath at The Bath Prtactice] has given me excellent care too and I very much like the way you two work together for my benefit.All in all, a brilliant service! Thanks so much.
- I started Pilate’s after suffering from severe back pain. I had M R I scans and two invasive procedures at the hospital which didn’t help at all.
I went to Pilate’s classes and after a couple of months was learning with the help of Andy to start coping with the pain. Now I still have pain but it doesn’t rule my life as before as it is under control. I would recommend anyone to give Pilate’s a try.
- Hi Andy, enjoyed the class. I think it’s going to be really beneficial, looking forward to next week.
- Canicross – running with dogs – is my passion but in the spring, injuries acquired through bad form and general wonkiness meant I doubted I’d ever run again, let alone race. My physio recommended Pilates and I found Andy. A runner himself, he understands both the physiology and psychology of running and immediately restored my hope. A few 1-1s followed by regular classes and some home practice and the dogs and me are back on the trails. Not just running: we achieved a PB in a recent race (with no pain afterwards). Andy’s Pilates teaching is ace! –Sarah
- I think you/we have performed a miracle! Today is the first morning for 18 months that I haven’t had any back pain! Hurray
- ‘Andy’s a magician. Through observation, small adjustments and exactly the right exercises he helped me run again, where months of top-rated physio had failed. He’s now the first port of call for me whenever I encounter problems training. He’s brilliant, and a completely lovely man too!’
-Top 5 UK under 21 marathon runner
Posted in: Testimonials